As we transition toward fully re-opening City of Asylum Bookstore, our next step will be taking appointments for shopping. This will allow us to control the number of shoppers in the store and keep us all safe. Appointment times are 30 minutes long (including checkout). You may use our automated system (click the button below).
When you book a 30-minute shopping appointment with us, here is what you can expect:
- Personalized attention and assistance if you wish;
- a clean, safe environment with plenty of hand sanitizer available to use;
- booksellers wearing face coverings and staying at least 6 feet away from you;
- we are only allowing four shoppers in the store at once.
- overjoyed booksellers -- we've missed you!
What we ask of you:
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth while inside our store;
- We recommend bringing a pair of gloves;
- Please no personal shopping bags;
- stay at least 6 feet away from our booksellers;
- use hand sanitizer when you enter and as you move through our store;
- enjoy yourself!
Q: What if I'm late for my appointment?
A: If someone is booked after you, you appointment time cannot be extended. If we have flexibility with our schedule we'll let you know.
Q: What if I need to cancel my appointment?
A: If you must cancel your shopping appointment, please do so at least one day in advance.
Q: Can I bring children?
A: At this time, we are unable to allow children in the store